If you are one of those people who have decided to migrate to Australia, The land of sunshine and beaches. You think you know what visa to apply for and are ready to start the application process. So why should you hire a MARA Agent to make the visa application process for you? There are a number of reasons why you should hire a professional MARA agent to assist you in the very complex process of securing an Australian visa. Below we list our top four reasons why hiring a Migration Agent is the best thing you can do when migrating to Australia.
There are many benefits of hiring MARA agent:
- They know about Australia’s immigration law and procedures.
- Can provide immigration advice, and recommend a suitable pathway.
- They will lodge a well-prepared application with all required documents, which can make it easier and faster to get a decision on your visa
- They are bound by a Code of Conduct and must provide accurate advice.
- They must keep your money in a separate account until the work is performed.
- They must inform you about your visa outcome in a timely manner
Higher Success Rate
Although a visa application is never guaranteed to be successful, Migration Agents often have a higher success rate than regular applicants. For example, at No Borders Migration we have an average success rate of 98%. This is because of the specialized knowledge and expertise that Migration Agents bring to the table. There are more than a hundred different visa subclasses to choose from and applicants often chose the wrong visa stream to go down. Migration Agents are able to assess your suitability and eligibility for each visa and are also able to determine the likely prospects of success.
Hiring a professional MARA Agent will reduce the Stress from the Migration process :
Applying for a visa in Australia will be very stressful. In addition to the processes to complete and documentation you have to submit, there are the fears and anxieties that exist when undertaking a life-changing endeavor.
Hiring a MARA Agent in your corner will help alleviate most of these stressors because you are confident of having someone in your corner that can do the following for you:
- Render accurate interpretation and legal advice on the provisions of the Migration Law.
- Organize and systematize the summary of documents that you have to submit.
- Coach and advice you on how to comply with the required proceedings of the migration process.
- Consult and keep you updated on the status of your application.
These are enough to ease the burden and relieve you of some of the burden that comes with the dream of migrating to Australia. If you have been convinced of hiring a Migration Agent bear in mind these considerations before contracting his or her services:
- The Migration Agent must be registered with the Office of the Migrations Agents Registration Authority which falls under the auspices of the Australian Government.
- Find out if the candidate is a freelancer or part of an agency. Migration Agents who belong to an agency can provide more benefits due to their larger network and accumulated experiences.
- Conduct due diligence on all prospective Migration Agents.
To be very clear, you are not obligated to hire the services of a Migration Agent. However, as you have read, contracting their services have many benefits that will make the entire process less overwhelming.
Hiring a Migration Agent will not guarantee the success of your application but he or she will definitely improve the chances of your visa being approved.
‼‼Ask us how to avail this‼‼ Our expert Education and or Migration Agents are happy to assist you! Vision Consultants Australia – your trusted source for Education | Migration visa consultancy services.
☎ Call us now: (03) 9939 0545
💻 Email us at email@example.com
Visit our branches:
🔹 Level 7, 85 Queen Street, Melbourne.
☎ Call (03) 9939 0545
🔹Suite #206, Level 2, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney.
📱Call 0433 161 786
🔹 Suite #27, Level 1, 114 Bathurst Street, Hobart Tasmania.
📱Cal: 0424 462 847
Note: If you want to discuss your Case fill the given form below: