The training visa (subclass 407) is designed to help applicants to stay in Australia, whereby they can attain professional experience/occupational expertise for two years. Vision Consultants ensure a setup for applicants under this category, providing consultation services with the mission of obtaining this visa for the benefit of professional career of our clients. Our experts from across the world, guide you through the process, making sure that this visa is obtained in a trouble free and better manner. We ensure this that your visa grant notification is issued at its earliest.
Critical areas in attainment of training visa can be clarification of health assessments and clearance of police certificates, all of which are guided by our experts. We deal in three types of training visa subclasses, namely:
- Workplace Training Visa (Acquiring registration or licensing)
We will be your organizers of legal obligations and will help you obtain this visa category if you wish to start a new job in Australia or want to get a license/registration for it.
- Structured Workplace Training Visa ( Improving Your Skills)
If you are sponsored by an employer and you wish to get a training to acquire a skillset or enhance your skills from the eligible skilled occupations then you will need a consultation session with Vision Consultants. From the documents required till you attaining the visa, Vision migration experts will be your guide throughout the whole process. Applicants are normally sponsored by an employer and we ensure to collaborate with your employer so that your processing becomes fast and easy, because we are aware of the legal issues and details of sponsors.
- Skill and competency enhancement training visa:
This visa is further divided into following subcategory visas, which are provided by Vision Consultants: Migration Agent & Education Consultants in Australia
OVERSEAS QUALIFICATION CATEGORY
The students who wish to revise their professional trajectory, through professional training can avail visa services from Migration Agent & Education Consultants in Australia, who help in provision of this visa category.
GOVERNMENT SUPPORT CATEGORY
If you are sponsored by Australian government or any government agency, this visa can be availed by you. Our team provides and supports all legal obligations and requirement also guiding you through the process along the way.
This is the most important visa niche that our company deals with. We help to gain visa under this category through which the professional development of our clients is ensured.
PREREQUISITES TO FULFILL BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VISA
Vision Consultants make sure that our clients are well aware of the requirements before they apply for this visa through our guidance. We ensure that our applicants meet the following prerequisites
- Not be below 18 years of age
- Sponsorship of an occupational sponsor
- Common wealth agency sponsorship
- Wants to stay on temporary basis in Australia
- Fulfill health, English and occupational requirements
HOW WE SECURE BENEFITS FOR OUR VISA APPLICANTS
Our biggest achievement lies in the fact that we make sure to secure visas through the following benefits:
- Assisting both onshore and offshore applicants for the visa processing
- Making arrangements for applicant’s travelling to and from during his/her stay in Australia
- Providing consultation on matters of bringing family members, spouse and dependents to Australia (in case applicable
- Ensuring our applicant’s career progression through frequent updates and quality assurance.