Offices: Melbourne | Hobart | Sydney

BlogWhat Documents You Might Need For Your Student Visa Application ?

January 22, 2020by Vision Consultants

The very first suggestion we’ll give you is to visit an international education counselor. That will be the best person who can tell you exactly what you need for Australia student visa application as it depends from profile to profile.  As an international student, you would most commonly require a student (subclass 500) visa, irrespective of your field of study.

We have a list of the documents you may need to get a Student Visa (subclass 500) A Valid Passport Off course! The very first requirement is a valid passport. You need a valid passport to go outside of your countryman travel. If you do not have a passport, you cannot go out of your home country legally. Evidence of English Proficiency Skills If someone belongs to a non-English speaking nation he/she would have to provide evidence of their English Language skills and proficiency. The level of English proficiency required form you depends on the program you choose to study. While some programs ask for a score above 7 (IELTS), others may give you admission at 5.5. You’ll need to have your English score (as a document) to get a student visa to Australia. Confirmed Enrollment (CoE) You need to have a proof of your enrollment in your desired program before applying for the visa. Your stay duration depends on the duration of your program.

A Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be provided to you by your college/university/provider which will be a part of your documentation for Student Visa. Strong Financials A proof of your good financial health is also required. Whatever wealth you show as proof must be enough for your expenses like fees, living expenses, dependents expense, airfare etc. You may have to submit the bank statements, fixed deposits and savings which belong to you or your parents.  Work Experience (If you have any) It would be the best if you have any work experience and you could attached it in your document with your application Of course, you’ll also need to produce proof of your past academic qualification.

The best person to reach is an education consultant who can tell you exactly what academic documents would be needed for your student visa application.  Statement of Purpose (SoP) This is again one of the most important documents you’ll need. The SoP is generally written by the student and has information on past academics, family, personal life (including hobbies, interests, etc.), future goals and reason to take international education. Your education agent will assist you with writing a perfect SoP. Do not take this part lightly; it can make or break your student visa application. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) You cannot get your visa without a proper health cover. This is one of the most important documents that you will need to get your visa. Your OSHC will depend upon the duration of your program.

You can anytime get it extended if you choose to extend or enroll in another program. To get an OSHC, consult with your Education and Migration consultant. They will help you get an OSHC Passport-Sized Photographs Not to be missed at all! You will need your passport-sized photographs. Though most of the enrolments are done online these days, you’ll certainly need physical copies of your passport-sized photographs for number of other purposes. We helped you with what documents you might need while applying for Australia Student Visa. However it may totally depend on your profile and the program you choose. Your education counselor is the best person to connect to and get all the details. We suggest you hire a registered MARA agent to get Australia student visa.

Are you looking for AAT legal services? We have got you covered. Vision Consultants Australia is here to support you! Contact our education consultants today for change course Australia.

Our expert Education and Migration Agents are happy to assist you! Vision Consultants Australia – your trusted source for Education & Migration visa consultancy services.

Enquire Now