On 31st July, 2018 Regional Development Australia Orana (a region in the New South Wales), updated the Orana Skilled Occupation List and also implemented some changes to the overall application process.
Previously, there were some confusions and apprehensions to prospective applicants regarding the application procedure, entry requirements, education, work experience and mandatory living period in Orana. These apprehensions were also whether the accounting and auditing professionals will be a part of the Orana Skilled Occupations List.
These confusions have been clarified after the release of the updated Skills Occupation List. A number of accountant occupations have been added to the list. There are additional requirements for applicants for these occupations:
- Finance Manager – 132211
- Accountant (General) – 221111
- Management Accountant – 221112
- External Auditor – 221213
- Internal Auditor – 221214
These requirements are for Orana region and applicants must:
- Demonstrate a minimum of Proficient English
- Provide documentation of a minimum of 6 months relevant work experience in Australia
- Verify they are living and working in the Orana Region at the time of lodgment of application
- Have 65 points minimum inclusive of 10 points of nomination
- Must be between the ages of 18-44 years old
- Meet health and character requirements
Following procedural steps are involved for an Orana sponsorship:
- Prepare your documents
- Apply online
- Make note of your RDA Orana Reference Number
- Your application will be assessed
- Your application will leave the Regional Development Australia Orana Office
In order to further gain assistance regarding how you can boost up your overall score and if you want free one-on-one consultations, Vision Consultants Australia (education agent, migration agent) can provide expert education and migration consultancy and visa services. Unparalleled service standards have given us an industry feat of best education agent and migration agent in Australia. Our team of MARA registered agents is always there to guide you.