In Australia the first few things you notice are the light, the friendly people, the blue skies and the beautiful beaches.
Studying in Australia provides wonderful opportunities for growth and development. You will be exposed to many different cultures in a truly multicultural learning environment, as students from many countries all over the world prefer Australia as their study destination of choice.
Other benefits of studying in Australia include:
- Only Australian educational institutions listed on a national register (CRICOS) are allowed to accept and teach international students;
- The rights of international students are protected by a special law called the ESOS Act (Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000);
- The Australian education system provide a wide variety of choice between courses and institutions, with meaningful pathways between courses – you can progress from an English course through a number of educational pathways to a Masters’ of even a PhD;
- The international industry is mature and professional, and has been in existence for over 30 years (since 1986);
- Australia is a relaxed, beautiful country, where you can combine hard work with a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance.